Family visa Cameroon from 6 months
Apply now for a visa to enter Cameroon
✔ Instant download your PDF application form.
✔ Favorable processing fees for approx. 50 African countries.
Submit your application directly to us in Essen (NRW) or online.
✔ Free consultation 24/7
✔ Other services like flight reservation, hotel reservation, invitation letter … available.
Exemption from entry visa to Cameroon
Nationals of the following countries are visa exempt for Cameroon: Congo-Brazzaville, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, Central African Republic, Nigeria, and Gabon Chinese, Italian, and Turkish nationals with diplomatic passports do not require a visa to enter Cameroon. Nationals of other countries who hold diplomatic or service passports may apply for a visa upon entry. To do so, they must present a mission order and have a return ticket.
Family visit visa
1) A passport or other travel document valid for at least six months from the date of departure;
2) An airline ticket to and from the final destination of the trip or flight reservation;
3) An international vaccination card with proof of administration of a valid yellow fever vaccine;
4) Two biometric photos of the last identity in color, size 4.5 x 3.5 cm (no photocopies or scanned photos);
5) Two properly completed visa application forms;
6) A legalized invitation to Cameroon / or a legalized accommodation certificate;
7) In the case of children, additionally enclose a photocopy of the birth certificate, a signed power of attorney from both parents, and a photocopy of the parents’ passports or ID cards.
There are no reviews yet.